Latest Engine Care Advanced Technologies
Tan Delta, is pleased to announce the availability of the NEW OQSx-G2 oil condition monitoring sensor.
USP’s for your customers:
- Cost-effective – RRP reduced by over 25% compared with previous sensor models.
- Highly sensitive – Will detect oil changes ~5ppm.
- Oil quality change sensitivity detection of 0.01% (10ppm) with an accuracy margin of +/-0.5%.
- Robust environmental specification – Increased pressure and temperature tolerances, increased vibration resistance and IP68 rated.
- Increased flexibility – Modular design enables more choices of connectivity and integration and enhanced customisation options for manufacturers.
- All supporting literature and documentation are available through our distributor portal on the new website.
- We will provide ongoing support for projects where our Gen 1 sensor is installed and will provide retro-fit options for project upgrades.
New Gen 2 Quality Sensor (OQSx-G2 Oil Condition Monitoring Sensor).